|Round 3 submissions are now closed. We anticipate registration for Round 4
will start June 23.|
||A short identifier for your team.
This identifier must be used when making submissions and in any correspondence
with TREC-COVID organizers, so it should be distinctive for your team
and memorable by all members of your team. Your submissions will be tagged
by this identifier in the publicly accessible results archive at the end
of the round.
The identifier may contain up to 24 letters, numbers, periods, and
It must be unique, so if another team is already using this identifier,
you will be asked to choose another.|
||The name of the person who is the main contact for this team.|
||A single email address for the main contact. Confirmation of your
registration will be sent to this address, and this will be the address used
if TREC-COVID organizers need to contact you.
||Please re-enter the same email address as a hedge against typos in
||NIST is coordinating TREC-COVID (Project) as a public service to
the research community during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The above researcher (Participant) acknowledges that agreement to participate
in the Project is being made with the following understanding (please click
each check box to agree; all fields are mandatory):|
1. NIST may use all submitted results of the Project in any manner, including but not limited to using the results to create sets of documents to be assessed by human annotators (the "relevance judgments") and scoring submissions.
2. All submitted results and scores (including TEAM IDs) will be posted to a public web site at the conclusion of the round after an interval determined by NIST.
3. Participants in this Project acknowledge and agree to comply with the CORD-19 dataset license.
4. Participant acknowledges that additional rounds might change the relevance judgments such that the scores for this round's submissions would change. NIST will not retroactively score submissions.
5. Participation in the Project in no way indicates that NIST has or will endorse Participant, Participant's results, or Participant's products or institution, and Participant agrees not to imply any such endorsements by NIST.
6. NIST coordinates the Project "AS-IS" with NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-FRINGEMENT.